(Must present valid picture ID to enter event)
TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE AT DOOR!
VIP Tickets are $50 come with a very cool commemorative VIP glass MUG, a full meal deal ticket for the famous original “Snohomish BrewFest” sausage dinner including a decadent dessert. Not only do you get fourteen 5 oz tastings, can attend all 3 sessions, you also get a special hour with the Brewers separate from the general crowds. Talk turkey with your favorite brewer, find out their secrets, and succumb to their bribes for voting so they can win the coveted brew dude award!
General Admission Single Session Ticket $30 comes with a souvenir tasting glass, seven 5oz. tasting tokens and $5 food coupon. You can purchase extra tasting tokens onsite!
Designated Driver Ticket $10 Entrance into designated session, a free water bottle, and a $5 food coupon!
5th Annual Snohomish BrewFest!
Proudly Presented by The Snohomish Senior Center
Brewfest 2015 Event Location:
Snohomish Event Center
1011 Second Street, Snohomish, WA 98290
(Click here for Map/Directions)
Three tasting sessions to choose from:
Friday, Oct. 23rd from 6-9pm
Saturday, Oct. 24th from 1-4pm
Saturday, Oct. 24th from 6-9pm
Beer and brats are a match made in heaven and we’ve got you covered – come hungry!
Last years Snohomish BrewFest was a huge success with nearly 1,200 guests! Let’s make this one even better!
The Snohomish BrewFest is one of the activities held in partnership with the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins which brings well over 200,000 guests to the greater Snohomish community in October of each year.
Lodging Accommodations – Inn at Snohomish
We’re proud to be featured by ResortsandLodges.com in an article about unique events and destinations! ResortsandLodges.com is a leisure travel site that reaches nearly 10 Million travelers every year. Last year they reached over 421,000 travelers in Washington alone and now they’re spreading the word about our awesome Brewfest! Check out the article HERE and be sure to follow them on social media!
BECOME A SPONSOR
The Snohomish BrewFest is the major fundraiser that supports the programs and operations of the Snohomish Senior Center, which is an organization dedicated to serving and providing programs and meals for it’s over 500 members and the community of Snohomish. As always the success of our fundraiser events are largely due to the contributions of our sponsors who have gone out of their way to lend financial support to our many events. Every dollar we raise is used to support the programs, meals and operations of our active Center.
We hope that you would support the BrewFest by joining hands with us as a sponsor for the event. As a sponsor, your organization is sure to receive exposure from media campaigns and all promotions for the event. You will also gain exposure from the audience attending the event.
We have different levels of sponsorship available and these are detailed on the sponsor request form. You can choose how you would want to participate in the event and how you would like to help assure the Snohomish Senior Center remains a vital aspect of our community. We are looking forward to hearing from you. We look forward to hearing from you. In case you have any questions you can contact Bob Dvorak, Executive Director for the Center at 360-568-0934
Below is a printable application. Fill out and return to address on the form.
Proceeds benefit the programs and services provided by the Snohomish Senior Center — THANK YOU!
2015 PARTICIPATING BREWERIES
- OTC IPA – Our regular house IPA is a dry-finish West Coast Style IPA with lots of big hop flavors and aromas. The lack of sweet crystal and roasted malts in the grain bill allow for the beautiful balance of citrus and pin hop character to truly shine.
- Put a Pumpkin In It
- Mr. Oatis Don’t Regret – Mr. Oatis meets a smooth, cold-brewed Costa Rican coffee infusion that makes breakfast fun again. A beautiful way to start your day. Well, if you don’t really have anything that requires going anywhere that is.
- Hitting on all 6 IPA – This is truly hitting on all 6, performing at 100% in nose and flavor. For all you hop lovers, this one will not disappoint. Citra and Mosaic dry hopped. 6.5% 68 IBU
- Stakeout Stout – A full flavored Oatmeal stout that is true to style, with its chocolate notes and great mouth feel. 5.8% 38 IBU
- I’d Tap That – This Blonde is a house favorite due to its drinkability and low malt notes with a crisp toasted finish. Cascade and Centennial hops compliment this beer. 4.7% 21 IBU
- I.P. Awkward – A pleasantly hoppy IPA with citrus and grapefruit notes and aroma. Brewed with Chinook, Centennial, Amarillo, and Simcoe Hops
- Mutha Hefe – Classic Bavarian style with warm hints of toasted nuts and the signature hefe notes of banana and clove with a light citrus finish. ABV 4.8%
- Sacred Hop Double IPA – A strong, sweet, hoppy ale that pour amber gold with a subtle resinous aroma backed by intense earthy and spicy notes and a crisp floral finish. ABV 8%
- Rat City Red – The flagship beer of the Rat City Rollergirls, this red smells of sweet caramel malt and toffee with a hint of raisin. ABV 6.5%
- Storm Surge Winter Ale – Pours dark amber, medium body, with flavors of toasted caramel and roasted malt. Nice hop to malt balance. 5.5% / 30
- Above Board Pale Ale – Floral aroma with hints of orange peel. Light bodied. Sweet caramel malts lead to a zesty hop profile. Crisp finish. 5.5% / 25
- Fog Bank Fall Ale (Seasonal) – This Vienna style ale pours reddish amber in color with bright, crisp flavor and a complex malty body. Not hoppy. 5.8% / 25
- Scottish Ale (Limited Release) – Peat-smoked malt gives just enough character to complement the caramel malts. Finish is wet and mineral. Well balanced. Not hoppy. 5.5% / 25
- Space Dust IPA
- Night Owl Pumpkin Ale
- BiFrost Winter Ale
- Eddie IPL -Originally brewed as a last minute add to the brew schedule when some fresh Mosaic hops fell in our laps, we decided to give it another go, but without the fresh hops this time. Brewing the beer as a lager gives the beer a crisp character, brightening the passionfruit and stone fruit aromas from the Mosaic hops, but still delivering the citrus flavors and upfront bitterness of an IPA. ABV: 6.9% IBU’s: 60
- Tomtoberfest – While Oktoberfest beers have been trending lighter over the years, Tom brewed this beer to be closer to the original Oktoberfest style. A malt forward lager with caramel and toasted malt flavors, Tomtoberfest is highly carbonated and effervescent with sweet aroma but a dry finish. Light hop aroma and flavor add to the crispness of the beer without inhibiting the malt profile.
ABV: 6.5% IBU’s 26
- Georgetown Porter – Brewed for our friends at the 9 Pound Hammer here in Georgetown, this is an exceptionally flavorful medium bodied porter. We use tons of Chocolate, Munich, and Roasted Malt, then blend it with Centennial and Northern Brewer hops to create what we like to call Roasted Chocolaty Goodness. Mmm.. porter. Buy it by the pint at the Nine Pound Hammer or come on in to our retail shop for growlers to go! ABV:6.4% IBU’s 40
- Camano Island Coffee Porter
- Old Madrona
Randy Gorilla – Black IP
Irish Gold – Kolsch
Life Changer – Scottish
- Sleigh’r Dark Double Alt – An alt ferments with ale yeast at colder lagering temperatures. This effect gives alts a more refined and crisp lager-like flavor than traditional ales. The double alt means that it has been “Ninkasified”. Regular alts are 5 to 5.5 % ABV and 40 ABV and 50 IBU’s keeping it in a perfect alt balance!
- Oktoberfest – Our Oktoberfest has a slightly higher ABV than most Bavarian-style lagers, followed by a more prolific aromatic hop profile with a deep copper color, this lager has a toasty-malt flavor and a dry finish with earthy, grassy hop notes.
- Spiced Cider
- Oak Aged Cider
- Berry Cider
- 6 Grill IPA
- Black Sail CDA
- Narcissism IPA – Hop driven west coast IPA. 7 hops contribute to the dense, dark, piney aromatics with hints of citrus.
- Winter Beer
- Black Barrel Stout – Carefully aged in American whiskey barrels. Heavy aromatics of sweet oak and roasty goodness.
- Valner – A traditional Bavarian Hefeweizen. White wheat malt and Munich malts are used in this beer along with hallertau and saaz hops. The Bavarian yeast used in the beer produces aromas and flavors of banana and clove. our fall seasonal for Oktoberfest 4.8% ABV 16 IBU
- Jack-O-Nuts – A robust pumpkin porter with nearly 100 pounds of pumpkin and squash in this beer to give earthy tones in the aroma and flavor. Slightly roasty, spicy and earthy aromas. Northern Brewer, Fuggles and Perle Hops are used for bittering and flavor additions. Finally we add spices to the end of the boil to provide that familiar pumpkin flavor and aroma 7.5% ABV 30 IBU
- Cat on a Leash – Cat on a Leash is a Rye Saison with Coriander. Floral notes in the aroma from the use of coriander, with esters and cloves in the flavor. Grain used in this beer is mostly pilsner malt with some honey, aromatic, carapils and of course rye. Hops are UK Fuggles and Czech Saaz. 6.0% ABV 30IBU
- One and done series Pumpkin Stout – 150 pounds of fresh pumpkin and a blend of spices including Cinnamon, Nutmeg and clove combine to create this complex and flavorful limited release small batch ale. Dark roasted malts accent the bright spice notes delivering an intriguing flavor profile that keeps you coming back for another taste. 5.6% ABV, 34 IBU’s
- Ibis Grapefruit IPA – Fresh Grapefruit Rinds enhance the citrus aroma of the Amarillo and Mosaic Hops. The specialty hops lend this beer its delicious tropical fruit nuanced flavor reminiscent of passion fruit and pineapple. 6.8 % ABV, 65 IBU’s