(Must present valid picture ID to enter event)
TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE AT DOOR!
General Admission Single Session Ticket $30 comes with a souvenir tasting glass, seven 5oz. tasting tokens and $5 food coupon. You can purchase extra tasting tokens onsite! Tickets are $35 at the door.
Designated Driver Ticket $10 Entrance into designated session, a free bottle of water, and a $5 food coupon!
6th Annual Snohomish BrewFest!
Proudly Presented by The Snohomish Senior Center
Brewfest 2016 Event Location:
Snohomish Event Center
1011 Second Street, Snohomish, WA 98290
(Click here for Map/Directions)
Three tasting sessions to choose from:
Friday, Oct. 28th from 6-10pm
Saturday, Oct. 29th from 12-4pm
Saturday, Oct. 29th from 6-10pm
Beer and brats are a match made in heaven and we’ve got you covered – come hungry!
Last years Snohomish BrewFest was a huge success with nearly 1,200 guests! Let’s make this one even better!
The Snohomish BrewFest is one of the activities held in partnership with the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins which brings well over 200,000 guests to the greater Snohomish community in October of each year.
Lodging Accommodations – Inn at Snohomish
We’re proud to be featured by ResortsandLodges.com in an article about unique events and destinations! ResortsandLodges.com is a leisure travel site that reaches nearly 10 Million travelers every year. Last year they reached over 421,000 travelers in Washington alone and now they’re spreading the word about our awesome Brewfest! Check out the article HERE and be sure to follow them on social media!
BECOME A SPONSOR
The Snohomish BrewFest is the major fundraiser that supports the programs and operations of the Snohomish Senior Center, which is an organization dedicated to serving and providing programs and meals for it’s over 500 members and the community of Snohomish. As always the success of our fundraiser events are largely due to the contributions of our sponsors who have gone out of their way to lend financial support to our many events. Every dollar we raise is used to support the programs, meals and operations of our active Center.
We hope that you would support the BrewFest by joining hands with us as a sponsor for the event. As a sponsor, your organization is sure to receive exposure from media campaigns and all promotions for the event. You will also gain exposure from the audience attending the event.
We have different levels of sponsorship available and these are detailed on the sponsor request form. You can choose how you would want to participate in the event and how you would like to help assure the Snohomish Senior Center remains a vital aspect of our community. We are looking forward to hearing from you. We look forward to hearing from you. In case you have any questions you can contact Bob Dvorak, Executive Director for the Center at 360-568-0934
Below is a printable application. Fill out and return to address on the form.
Proceeds benefit the programs and services provided by the Snohomish Senior Center — THANK YOU!
2015 PARTICIPATING BREWERIES
- Hitting on all 6 IPA – This is truly hitting on all 6, performing at 100% in nose and flavor. For all you hop lovers, this one will not disappoint. Citra and Mosaic dry hopped. 6.5% 68 IBU
- Stakeout Stout – A full flavored Oatmeal stout that is true to style, with its chocolate notes and great mouth feel. 5.8% 38 IBU
- I’d Tap That – This Blonde is a house favorite due to its drinkability and low malt notes with a crisp toasted finish. Cascade and Centennial hops compliment this beer. 4.7% 21 IBU
- I.P. Awkward – A pleasantly hoppy IPA with citrus and grapefruit notes and aroma. Brewed with Chinook, Centennial, Amarillo, and Simcoe Hops
- Awkward Chunkin – A light color pumpkin beer loaded with chai spices and pumpkin pie. It is 6% ABV and 23 IBU.
- Mutha Hefe – Classic Bavarian style with warm hints of toasted nuts and the signature hefe notes of banana and clove with a light citrus finish. ABV 4.8%
- Sacred Hop Double IPA – A strong, sweet, hoppy ale that pour amber gold with a subtle resinous aroma backed by intense earthy and spicy notes and a crisp floral finish. ABV 8%
- Rat City Red – The flagship beer of the Rat City Rollergirls, this red smells of sweet caramel malt and toffee with a hint of raisin. ABV 6.5%
- Storm Surge Winter Ale – Pours dark amber, medium body, with flavors of toasted caramel and roasted malt. Nice hop to malt balance. 5.5% / 30
- Above Board Pale Ale – Floral aroma with hints of orange peel. Light bodied. Sweet caramel malts lead to a zesty hop profile. Crisp finish. 5.5% / 25
- Fog Bank Fall Ale (Seasonal) – This Vienna style ale pours reddish amber in color with bright, crisp flavor and a complex malty body. Not hoppy. 5.8% / 25
- Scottish Ale (Limited Release) – Peat-smoked malt gives just enough character to complement the caramel malts. Finish is wet and mineral. Well balanced. Not hoppy. 5.5% / 25
- Space Dust IPA -Light to Medium – The hopping is pure starglow energy, with Chinook to bitter and late and dry additions of Citra and Amarillo. Malts – Great Western premium two-row, c-15 and Dextra-pils. Hops – Chinook, Citra and Amarillo. ABV: 8.2%, IBU 73
- Night Owl Pumpkin Ale -Light to Medium – A very drinkable pumpkin ale—brewed with seven and a half pounds of pumpkin per barrel and spiced in conditioning with ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice. Malts – Pale, Munich, Crystal. Hops – Lightly bittered with Magnum. Both roasted and raw pumpkin seeds are in the mash, with pumpkin added to the mash, kettle and fermenter. ABV: 6.7%. IBU 18.
- BiFrost Winter Ale -Medium to Sturdy – Pours golden with orange highlights. Smells alluringly sweet like caramel apples with a little spice and orange zest. Taste is bold and balanced with a good amount of citrus and earthy hop bitters to offset the malt character. Finishes dry with a bit of fruit. Malts – Pale with small amounts of Munich and Crystal. Hops – Bittered with Magnum, finished with Chinook and Styrian Golding. ABV: 7.6%. IBU: 58.
- OTC (Over the Counter) IPA – Our regular house IPA is a dry-finishing West Coast Style IPA with lots of big hop flavors and aromas. The lack of sweet crystal and roasted malts in the grain bill allow for the beautiful balance of citrus and pine hop character to truly shine. 7.1% 53 IBU 5.4 SRM
- “Put a Pumpkin In It” Spiced Pumpkin Saison -One of our rotating saison series, this autumn saison is a tip of the hat to our friends in Portlandia featuring organic pumpkin in the mash to compliment the natural clove and fruity notes of the yeast strain. Then we add a traditional pumpkin pie spice blend to this version to create this delicious Fall treat. “What a nice saison. I know. We’ll put a pumpkin in it!” 7.1% 28 IBU 14.8 SRM
- Dripline Chocolate Milk Stout (Nitro) – This luscious chocolate malt forward session stout has a smooth and creamy mouthfeel that is especially delicious on nitro. You’ll want your regular hookup for sure. 4.3% 23 IBU 38.7 SRM
- OTC Erwin’s Pale Ale – The next in our OTC single hop pale series, Erwin’s Pale Ale features Hop Breeding Company’s Mosaic hop. Intense flavors and aromas of tropical fruit, citrus, berry and hints of pine are showcased in this dry-finishing hop-forward delight. 5.8% 40 IBU 5.1 SRM
- Eddie IPL -Originally brewed as a last minute add to the brew schedule when some fresh Mosaic hops fell in our laps, we decided to give it another go, but without the fresh hops this time. Brewing the beer as a lager gives the beer a crisp character, brightening the passionfruit and stone fruit aromas from the Mosaic hops, but still delivering the citrus flavors and upfront bitterness of an IPA. ABV: 6.9% IBU’s: 60
- Tomtoberfest – While Oktoberfest beers have been trending lighter over the years, Tom brewed this beer to be closer to the original Oktoberfest style. A malt forward lager with caramel and toasted malt flavors, Tomtoberfest is highly carbonated and effervescent with sweet aroma but a dry finish. Light hop aroma and flavor add to the crispness of the beer without inhibiting the malt profile.
ABV: 6.5% IBU’s 26
- Georgetown Porter – Brewed for our friends at the 9 Pound Hammer here in Georgetown, this is an exceptionally flavorful medium bodied porter. We use tons of Chocolate, Munich, and Roasted Malt, then blend it with Centennial and Northern Brewer hops to create what we like to call Roasted Chocolaty Goodness. Mmm.. porter. Buy it by the pint at the Nine Pound Hammer or come on in to our retail shop for growlers to go! ABV:6.4% IBU’s 40
- Camano Island Coffee Porter -Using beans from Camano Island Coffee Roasters, this robust porter will wake you up! Proceeds benefit Brews for Books, in support of Veterans. 6.3% ABV 35 IBU
- Old Madrona – Imperial Red. Huge ale the beautiful reddish-brown color of the Madrona tree; boozy with dried fruit and Zythos hop notes, this imperial red is dangerously sippable. 8.3% ABV 80 IBU
- IPA – Indian Pale Ale – A well rounded, highly drinkable IPA. A bit of caramel malt barley provides the richness that mellows out the twang of the hops. 6.2% ABV
- Pils – Czech Style – Our only Lager, brewed with loads of imported Saaz hops and a bottom-fermenting yeast strain that leaves it light and crisp and easy to slam, yet full of real flavor and all the things you yearn for. 6% ABV
- Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale – Pale/Wheatish Ale – Way smooth and silky with a nice wheatly-esqui-ish-ness… A truly unique style featuring a strong hop finish on a silky body. A hoppy pale wheat ale that is great for IPA fans but so smooth that hefewizen fans dig it too. 7.5% ABV
- One and done series Pumpkin Stout – 150 pounds of fresh pumpkin and a blend of spices including Cinnamon, Nutmeg and clove combine to create this complex and flavorful limited release small batch ale. Dark roasted malts accent the bright spice notes delivering an intriguing flavor profile that keeps you coming back for another taste. 5.6% ABV, 34 IBU’s
- Ibis Grapefruit IPA – Fresh Grapefruit Rinds enhance the citrus aroma of the Amarillo and Mosaic Hops. The specialty hops lend this beer its delicious tropical fruit nuanced flavor reminiscent of passion fruit and pineapple. 6.8 % ABV, 65 IBU’s
- Lux– 5.3% 20ibu The lightest of the European lagers, this Munich-style beer was made to counter the bitter pilsners coming from Northern Germany and the Czech Republic. Lux has a clean aroma with just a touch of grassy hops leading to a sweet, toasty malt flavor. This sustains to a crisp finish with just a hint of noble hop aroma. This beer defines refreshing!
- Total Domination – 6.7% 65 ibu total Domination IPA has a citrusy, floral hop aroma, and big hop flavor balanced with a richness imparted by Carahell and Munich malts. This beer is a big flavorful Northwest IPA that maintains its drinkability, and as such, has garnered great admiration from the novice craft drinker and the seasoned hop-head alike.
- Randy Gorilla – Black IPA – Dark hoppy beer.
- Irish Gold – Kolsch – A crisp, light, summer beer.
- Life Changer – Scottish – Malty, full bodied Scottish.
- Spiced Cider
- Oak Aged Cider
- Berry Cider
- Six-Gill IPA – Named after the largest shark in the Puget Sound, this India Pale Ale is a big beer with a little bite. Aromatic American hops lend a citrus and tropical fruit character to the nose, while the malt backbone is balanced with a lingering bitterness on the back of the tongue. 6.2% ABV 46 IBU
- Black Sail CDA – It’s a full flavor Cascadian dark ale, sometimes called a black IPA. This beer has a dark color and a delicate balance between its light roast and big hop flavor. Bring out your inner pirate with a pint of our black sail. 7.0% ABV 42 IBU
- Narcissism IPA – Hop driven west coast IPA. 7 hops contribute to the dense, dark, piney aromatics with hints of citrus.
- Winter Beer
- Black Barrel Stout – Carefully aged in American whiskey barrels. Heavy aromatics of sweet oak and roasty goodness.
- Three Fingers Imperial Nut Brown Ale: Beware! How many fingers do you see? They use real maple syrup to create this delightfully strong ale. Created with Pale Male, Munich and Chocolate Malt. Willamette hops round out the recipe. This rich and creamy full flavor nut brown ale has a velvety smooth nutty maple finish. Be careful, this very mellow ale can creep up on you! Sales limited totwo 12 oz pours at the brewery. Feel free to take a mini growler home to safely enjoy this ale. (9.5%ABV)
- Dead Dog Resurrection: The dead really do rise after imbibing on this delightful Licorice Vanilla Imperial Oatmeal Stout! Star Anise and Madagascar vanilla beans are added in the secondary imparting a well balanced creamy flavor. Strong coffee and chocolate flavors mingle well with licorice while the vanilla creates a smooth finish. Watch out! This exciting and warm brew will sneak up on you dragging you off to your doom! 10%ABV-limited to 2 ~12 oz pours in house and 1 32oz growler fill.
- MUERTE de PELUDO: Dark as a moonless night, this full bodied porter goes down velvety smooth. Theo’s Cocoa nibs, Paseo Ancho Chilies, Madagascar Vanilla Bean, and cinnamon are added at conditioning to give a delightfully spicy chocolate finish. Beware! This Mayan Porter only comes out to celebrate the Day of the Dead! (5.5%ABV)
- Henrietta Chocolate Porter: As dark as their cat, Henrietta, this robust porter features a creamy full head and silky smooth finish. Theo’s Cocoa Nibs are added at conditioning to give a delightful chocolate finish. Just like the namesake, this porter will have you purring & smiling like a Cheshire cat! (5.5%ABV)
- Valner – A traditional Bavarian Hefeweizen. White wheat malt and Munich malts are used in this beer along with hallertau and saaz hops. The Bavarian yeast used in the beer produces aromas and flavors of banana and clove. our fall seasonal for Oktoberfest 4.8% ABV 16 IBU
- Jack-O-Nuts – A robust pumpkin porter with nearly 100 pounds of pumpkin and squash in this beer to give earthy tones in the aroma and flavor. Slightly roasty, spicy and earthy aromas. Northern Brewer, Fuggles and Perle Hops are used for bittering and flavor additions. Finally we add spices to the end of the boil to provide that familiar pumpkin flavor and aroma 7.5% ABV 30 IBU
- Cat on a Leash – Cat on a Leash is a Rye Saison with Coriander. Floral notes in the aroma from the use of coriander, with esters and cloves in the flavor. Grain used in this beer is mostly pilsner malt with some honey, aromatic, carapils and of course rye. Hops are UK Fuggles and Czech Saaz. 6.0% ABV 30IBU